Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weekend Vacation at the Ultimate Sorrento Retreat......

The Ultimate Sorrento retreat!


Rustic and cosy

Scenic views

Panorama of Sorrento beach

Nestled in nature!

Here we are, Grandpa and Auntie Fong with me

Dad and Mom

Uncle Kai Meng, Dad, Grandpa and me enjoying the comfort of the sofa

Look at us!

Smart, eh?

My beach attire, ha!

Arabella and Uncle Victor

Jackson and me clearing the path for Natascha

Jackson, Natascha, Emily and me getting ready for the......

.....camera! say "Cheeze"!!!

Ryan! Raise your hand!

Jackson, my mate!

where's Natascha???

Uncle Ken and me

A day to remember!!!

You can tell I am absolutely thrilled!!!

Giving Auntie Roselyn a goodbye kiss

Mom and Auntie Fong playing sand? Grow up!

A quiet time on the beach, mother and son........

No comments: