Sunday, March 30, 2008

At Amber's Playhouse in Forest Hill.....

This is my first visit to Amber's Playhouse in Forest Hill, 5 minutes drive from home. The playhouse caters for children of all ages up to early teens. There is a section for under 18 months for toddlers like myself, with supervision by parents. There were many toys and that kept me busy and happy for the whole time, and I just could not explore enough as I also forayed into the kids section! My favourite was the jolly jumper. If you look closely, I seemed a bit apprehensive on the merry-go-round.... All in all it was good fun!

This jolly jumper is so fun!

Look at me.....in all seriousness and concentration....

Riding on Thomas the Train...choo...choo...!!!!


I am not comfotable, dad....please!!!!

Look at all these gadgets.....


Can I do my learner's with this thing? I think not.....










No comments: