Sunday, August 26, 2007

After 2 weeks in Kuala Lumpur.....


Today, I got to webcam with my dad who is currently in Melbourne and my grandparents (dad's parents) in Singapore. As usual, mom did all the talking while the camera was focused on me!

I know dad's been missing mom and me heaps, but he could only join us in October, has to bring bread to the table.....

My great-grandma came from Ipoh today!!! She's so happy to see me! Great-grandma gonna to stay with us for a while and I am going to keep her company!

And grandma missed her appointment (she's running a real estate biz), too busy playing with me...oops..... her client wouldn't be too impressed, I reckon......



Great Grandma with me (mom's paternal grandmother)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and photogenic ! you seem to understand someone is taking your picture and focus on the camera. You're a natural, Ryan!

Love from your grandma and grandpa in Singapore:)